Thursday, April 1, 2010

Changes.......

What would life be like with no changes? Little changes make life interesting. Drastic changes make you grow. Well, it's been that way for me for the last week.

Clemente and I separated last Friday. Though it's been tough so far, I know I'm strong enough to get through this. I will do it for my kids. I will do it for myself. I am not the first, nor will I be the last that goes through this kind of experience.

I have come to truly beleive that what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger and thank the Lord I have such great family and friends. What would I have done without you and your words of encouragement? God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. Susana,

    I'm so sorry to hear about the seperation. I know that it's for the best and that you are such a strong and wonderful women that you will do awesome in all of the ups and downs in life. I know it can be hard (I was divorced before I married Bob) but it's for the best and I agree that it all works out. I hate to say it but life was so much happier (and easier) for me after I seperated from my ex. Let me know if you need anything even if it's just a friend to talk to~ Know that you rock and never forget that!

    Love ya!

    Cherlelynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. On a different note I LOVE the new background!!! :)

    ReplyDelete