Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

First of all, I have to say that I am impressed with myself!! This is the second post I've made for October!! Okay actually, I started it in October but it's not getting posted until November.....he he he : )

This year the kids decided they wanted to dress up as something easy. Thank goodness for me! Jesus was a banged up skateboarder. Alexis was Hannah Montana and Daniel was Woody from Toy Story. The hardest thing I had to do was make Daniel his little cow vest.

Here are a few pictures of them and their loot for the night!







At work we had our annual Halloween Party last Thursday and a couple of friends and I decided to dress up as a group. Therefore, we decided to go as Hugh Hefner and his Playboy Bunnies! All I can say is........everyone had a hard time looking at any other part of our costume except for our chest area!


3 comments:

  1. Wow you've been soo busy! I finally have my computer fixed so I think you can see my FINALLY UPDATED blog. I love your Halloween costume--so cute (and funny). Your kids' costumes are great too. Poor Alexis and her wrist I hope she is feeling well. I hope you are doing well and I'm glad I could finally see what you've been up to. Let me know if you can't see my blog and I'll resend the info again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K so I know that I am always guilty of this but you NEED to update your blog--lol. Seriously though I would love to see what you've been up to! Can't wait to see new pics, info, etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. K you're getting as bad as me about updating and that's not good--lol. I would LOVE to see what you've been up to so update when you can! :)

    ReplyDelete