Daniel was born on October 8, 2002. He was 7lbs 4oz and measured 19in. By far, he has been my easiest delivery. I had already scheduled my c-section for a week later but that morning I had a routine doctor appointment. I was checked and was told I was dilated to 2cm. Therefore, my doc decided we really shouldn't wait any longer. I was told to go home get my husband and my bag and head for the hospital.
The delivery went extremely well. However, it's the after party that's never that much fun. Five hours after delivering him, I was told I needed to get up and walk! Are you kidding me? You seriously expect me to get out of this bed after you have just sliced me open? Yeah, no thanks. Come back tomorrow and we'll see what mood I'm in. Sadly, doctors don't take "no" for an answer.
Overall, Daniel has grown up to be a great little boy. He is however my most mischievous child and will come up with the damnedest things!! For instance, in Kindergarten, his class drew ginger bread men for Christmas. However, Daniel's had an "extra" part drawn on. I asked him what it was and he replied, "it's his pee pee Mom!" Then, a few weeks ago he began to get curious. He asked his dad if he could see what his "pee pee" looked like? Now, I really can't blame my child for being curious. His dad however, was dumbfounded by the question and replied a flat out "NO!". So yes, my child is a just a bit curious to say the least.
Mom and Dad love you to pieces Danny and wish you the happiest of birthdays, this year and all the years to come!







No comments:
Post a Comment